Sunday, November 13, 2005

Go Colts


We had an awesome day today! We got to go to the Colts game and sit in a suite! It was so much fun. Barclay's law firm had these tickets and we went with his boss and his boss's sons. Steve Arthur (the boss) was a Marine officer and he loves to talk to me about Matt and Joe. It's actually the only thing I have to talk to the guy about, so that's handy :) The suite had free food and drinks and super comfy seats. Anyway, here's a picture of Barclay and I at the game in our seats at the front of the suite!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how all the boss wants to talk about is how cool and good looking I am, i think I should be given some tickets to the next game. Fair's fair after all.

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

I am glad to see a picture of you and Barclay!!!!!! It looks like you two had a good time at the game!! How fun :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home