Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to Work

I went back to work today. For weeks I'd been freaked out about starting work again, but really it was fine. Grandma came and is staying with the baby today and tomorrow, so we don't have to start day care until Monday. A BIG part of me is so sad to leave the baby every day, but there's a small part of me that is glad to be back at work. It's nice to see everyone again and actually start having a life again. I may be singing a different song in a few weeks, but for now it's not bad at all (after one day).

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home