Thursday, April 12, 2007

Addison's Arrival




Baby Addison (Addy) arrived at 3:07 pm on April 9th. She weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. She's beautiful. Blond hair and blue eyes for now...we'll see if that sticks. The hospital stay was fast and kind of chaotic. We finally got home yesterday and mom is here to help until Saturday. Thank goodness! We really need the extra set of hands for a few days - I'd take her for weeks if she didn't have to go back to work. Barclay just struggled out of bed this morning and made his way back to work...poor guy didn't get much sleep last night. Overall, though, we're doing great. Can't wait for everyone to come visit the new arrival. Until then...here are some pictures. (on second thought - the site says it's too busy and I can't load pics. I'll try again tonight)

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana sent pictures...she's beautiful. I'll be home this weekend so I'll see you guys then.

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Taryn said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to meet my new little niece!!! Congrats to you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home