Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We LOVE the Children's Museum

So we went back to the children's museum a couple of weekends ago with my friends from work and their kids. The cool thing is that we saw completely different "exhibits" on round 2. We love this place!I have big plans for this garden. Everyone stand back....I'm going to plant daisies here, roses here......
ha ha....these gloves will be of great assistance in my plot to destroy all that Lily builds!Yawn, riding on a lion is for babies...

Lily loved dressing up like a sea creature....hhhmmmmm...still harboring a love for the little mermaid I suspect.

The trains were awesome...and yes, we're still very much in diapers.
2 girls in a tunnel under the sea.
Lily and Lucy at the health food exhibit. I work with Lucy's mom.

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Can't believe how big the girls are getting! Lucy is so cute too! Ellie was so close in age to Lucy and it makes me sad and happy at the same time to see this! Hard to describe I guess! Take care!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

My nieces are so cute! I can't wait to see Addison & Gabriel together! See you in a week.

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look so cute. Maybe visit number three when I get back in a few weeks?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home