Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Season - Oh my oh my!!!













Well the holidays are in full swing around here. Barclay and I have been super busy with Christmas parties galore. I think we've had 4 or 5 work related ones just so far....2 more to come this week.
Thanksgiving weekend was great - we filled it with family time in the Haute and in Indy. Can't wait for more of the same during the week of Christmas.

Then there have been the Thanksgiving and Christmas programs and class parties (some of which are still to come). Lily is wearing a black and white dress and is in the front row in her picture (you can only see her from the side). Addy's Christmas program is this week, but her Thanksgiving program happened a couple of weeks ago. She is in the front wearing a green shirt and pink pants.

Today the girls and I went to the Conner Prairie gingerbread village, which we do every year. Then we made a Gingerbread house of our own. Addy said ours was the very best - I kind of agree (though that roller coaster one in the picture was pretty dang awesome :) Ours is the bottom picture, in case you couldn't tell.

And poor Miri - how have I neglected to take pictures of her lately? She's too cute to neglect photographing. I've stuck in a few random ones of her - she's been doing all of this stuff with us and being soooo good and patient :) She did get to visit with Santa and get her picture with him. This year NONE of the girls cried. Only the second time Lily and Addy didn't scream and run away from him, and (of course) the first time I was able to get a picture of all three of them with Santa. Someone else took the pic, so it's framed at home but I can't put it up here.

We've also had our fair share of sick kids in the last month or so, which is totally my fault b/c I was recently commenting about how long it had been since anyone had been sick.

Wow! That was a lot of pictures! We've had a lot of fun and our ready for the next few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home