Saturday, November 19, 2005

curfews....

I missed a call from Abbie at around 10:00 tonight. She was at a concert in Illinois. I knew she was going to this concert, and that mom and dad are out of town tonight, so I was worried something may have happened. I called her back at around 11:00 and couldn't hear a word she was saying. All I'm saying is this - what happened to the curfew??? By dad's old standards, a 17 year old should be home and in bed by 11:30. Seeing as how she's in Champaign, Illinois, and the concert is still going on, I seriously doubt she's going to make it.

3 Comments:

At 2:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, some guy i don't know put comments on there, so i erased them. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home