Monday, September 01, 2008

Our Lily... a budding comic


Lily has just been busting out with the funniest comments lately. I usually don't have time to commit them to memory, but today I decided to document a days worth......So here is the list of funny Lily-isms from 9/1/08

1) Mommy, I need boobies RIGHT NOW (loudly at the pool)
2) Me to Lily "is there a frog in your throat?". Lily's response "yes, and it's going to jump out"
3) God is cool, so is spiderman
4) That is a big wasp, it's going to swallow me
5) (while standing on her tippy toes) "Now I'm taller, I need boobies "(it's a hot topic right now, what can I say)
6) A few statements she used in attempts to discipline Addy
-" get back here you"
- " no, Addy, don't hit me, I'm your big sister"
- "Addy's bad cause she's one".
7) Is Hank (baby cousin to be born on Wed) Addy's age?

This is just a sampling...the funny comments literally never stop with Lily lately. She tries to talk "bigger" than she is. It's adorable and keeps us giggling.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Lily is so darn funny! I think it is great that you posted these online to give us a few laughs! Jeff thought they were pretty funny too!

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Carey said...

There was one more right after I posted these...
"Addy is a little t-rex".

 
At 3:20 AM , Blogger Ariana said...

I can't wait for the Disney pics and to hear about the Little einsteins breakfast. Hope you guys are having a good time in Florida!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home