Sunday, June 07, 2009

Summer begins!

Hiking at Morgan Monroe St. Forrest with people from work. We did an 11 mile hike and then had dinner at Upland Brewery in Bloomington

St. Simon Festival
Swimming!
Yoga wii -I'm still obsessed, but haven't been playing nearly as much lately, so my obsession is wearing off slowly. I hoped to put a picture up here of Lily doing the tree pose, but it was too blurry.

We've had a pretty good June so far....these are some pics from the last week or so...


This week promises to be activity filled as well. Ari comes home, mom and Ana have birthday, and we're going to spend some quality time with Joe, Mel and the boys before they go back to NC.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger Ariana said...

I am in America! Land of the free and home of clothes dryers! I've never played a Wii before so we'll have to have a contest night Carey. Can't wait to see you all!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Where are you? I thought you weren't getting here until Thursday????

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Ariana said...

I'm in LA for a couple of days picking up some stuff Kevin took home for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home