Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to wii :)




We had so much fun this weekend! I took Friday off work for a mental health day (much needed). Took the girls to the Children's Museum. Check out Lily's face with the magnifying glass - too funny! We went early and it was a good thing...this is the line when we left. I've never seen it like this EVER...must be the spring break crowd staying home.

That night, Barclay brought home a WII for my birthday. Best present EVER. Ever ever ever. We started playing on Friday night and really didn't stop all weekend. It was cold and rainy so it was a great indoor activity. It was my personal mission to get the top score in EVERYTHING. I did pretty well until Abbie came to town. Last night Barclay and I went to dinner and to the Pacer's game. While we were gone, Abbie proceeded to take the top score in soccer, downhill skiiing AND hula hoop. Unbelievable. Not only did she get the top scores, she made them unreachable. I'm so mad. Ana and Barclay liked the tennis best. I'm no good at the wii sport stuff, only the wii fit. This is the two of them playing tennis. Ana had the top score for a while in a balance game, but I overtook her eventually :)

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Carey!

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Ariana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Carey! Fun fun fun! Reminds me of the good old days when I used to kick Barx's ass at video games too.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Thanks everybody - Yep, Jordo, it's a lot like that :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home