Monday, June 21, 2010

Final Update Du Jour - Dance Class!




Lily is schedule to start dance class in the fall, after months of begging and pleading to learn to "really dance". Accented Motions, the studio where we'll be going, had a little summer camp in the evenings this week for 4 and 5 year olds, so I signed Lily up to see if she would really like it. The kids dressed in princess clothes instead of leotards, which confused her a bit b/c she is really looking forward to the dance uniform of tights and a leotard. In the end, though, she OF COURSE, loved it - if Lily ever turned down an opportunity to dress like a princess I'd be shocked beyond belief. She looked so pretty and I was incredibly impressed with her ability to follow the teacher's instructions and hold some dance poses. My big kiddo was beyond thrilled with herself at the end of the day. We're only doing 2 of the 4 nights, but I've already seen enough to know that dance classes will be a hit with her. Lily is wearing a light blue Princess Tiana dress and pig tails.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger Ariana said...

She really is the girliest girl EVER!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger lilygrandbaby1 said...

Oh My Lils!! So proud of her.
I used to love to dance when I was little also; too many years ago.
Proud Grandma

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Abbie said...

THAT'S MY NIECE! She really looks good! Girl's got talent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home