Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Matt, Taryn and Gabe's visit and Peter's B-day



Last weekend, Matt,Taryn and Gabriel came to Indiana for Taryn's cousin's wedding and we got to spend all day Sunday with them. Gabe is such an adorable little man and the girls loooovvvveee him.

We met at the Children's Museum - one of our favorite places in town - and played around there for a few hours. I have no pictures b/c my stupid camera ran out of batteries just when I was trying to get pictures of my awesome nephew! Taryn was able to send me hers via snapfish, and while I am happy to be able to get hard copies, I don't know how to get them onto the blog. Ah well.

Afterwards we came back to our new casa and had a cookout with mom, dad and G-ma. It was Peter's birthday so the Wongs and Jacobi's also joined in the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home