Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Little Girl, Big Mess


Thought you'd all like to see the progression of Lily's biggest mess yet! See, this is the fun way I spend my days while you all are at work or doing other fun things :) We had all sorts of errands to run this morning and Lily was dressed in a cute little outfit.







Here are her clothes and her car seat after I picked her up - GROSS! Same thing happened yesterday at Aunt Carla's house :)

No wipes in the world could handle this one - so it was bath time!

After bathtime she was feeling good ...clean clothes, clean baby.....
Seriously, though, I need to get a life!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

This is hilarious! She is so cute. I can't wait to see her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home