Saturday, February 11, 2006

Visit to the Haute


Lily and I went to the Haute on Friday night. Sarah and John Joseph came by to visit for a while. Lily and John look closer to the same age than they used too - Lily is gaining on him size wise.

We also went to see Abbie in her school play. She had the lead roll as the witch/evil queen from all of the fairy tales. It was funny because the roll was an exaggeration of her normal sarcastic personality. She was supposed to fly at the end, but they had tehnical difficulties, so the witch was grounded until the curtain closed.

Now that Lily's finally big enough to wear her 3-6 months clothes, we broke out the jean overalls this weekend - check out how stylish she looks sucking her thumb!

8 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Wow she's getting big. Abbie, wish we could have seen your play! You look great. I am especially fond of your nose:)

 
At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lily and that little boy look like they're about to fight. I think Lily could take him!

 
At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard about "Cousin Nite". We'll have to plan one soon for the older folks. Did you see the video where Abbie has on her big old glasses and is spinning around on the stationary bike peddle? It's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

Lilian and John are getting so big. Abbie, I wish Matt & I could have been there to see your play. I am sad we are so far away. I feel like we are missing out on everything.

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home