Monday, September 11, 2006

Richard and Leigh's visit



Our friends Richard and Leigh from Alabama came to visit for the weekend. Richard and Barclay were at a conference in Chicago together, and Richard and Leigh caught a ride back to Indy on Friday night w/Barclay. It was nice to have them back in town! Scott had a party to get everyone together while they were here. Some of us (ie: me) couldn't drink, but I still had a good time. Leigh and I bought some sweet shoes at DSW during our shopping expedition on Saturday. I needed some new shoes from work b/c the heels on my old work shoes (the ones I wear almost every day) had worn down so much that I looked like one of my legs was an inch shorter than the other :) Gimpy gimpy. So anyway, Leigh and I got the same ones - check out the twin shoes!

On another note: Lily now loves the chair her great grandmother got for her. We keep her pooh bear in that chair, but she pulls him out now and tries to climb in.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

SHE IS SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! I can't wait to come home and see everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home