Saturday, July 22, 2006

9 Month Doc Visit

Lily's 9 month doctor's visit was yesterday. Boy did she ever hate the doctor visit this time. She smiled at Dr. Neff when he was talking to her, but as soon as he tried to listen to her chest, look in her ears, etc, the screaming began. So you can imagine how she reacted when she got the shots! She had a good grip on my arm and buried her head in my shoulder. They think that she may not have asthma after all...it may be reflux that is causing her breathing probs. So now she's on meds for that. We'll see how it works. She weighs 16 lbs 14 ounces....small but healthy.

Abbie's on her way up here today to babysit and hang out while Barclay and I go to a party that one of the partners in his firm is having. It's at Mama Corrolla's - my fav Italian restaurant.

Joe and Mel, I looked for a little Colt's jersey for your baby yesterday at TJ Maxx. I was so excited b/c they had a bunch of baby jersey's on a great sale. So I walk to the register, ready to buy it, and then I realize that it was an Edgerinn James jersey! So close.


1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for thinking of us! The first thing Joe said when he found out it was a boy was "now we're going to have to order a Notre Dame jersey." Looks like this baby is going to be one big sports fanatic!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home