Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Season of Congratulations

Last week, on September 10th, 2007 Gabrielle Kathleen Chamness (I hope I spelled her name correctly) was born! She's our friend Katie and Jeff's new baby girl. We haven't seen pictures, but since Katie checks this blog I hope this will serve as encouragement for her to send some!




On Saturday, Apryle and Dave got hitched. Their wedding was beautiful. It was outside near a lake and the reception was in the country club next door. Our friends Richard and Leigh from Alabama were in town for the wedding, as was Whitney. Shawna actually married them.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I have not seen this blog in so long! I feel as if I am a neglectful friend! Thanks Carey for posting a little something about Miss Gabby! I will be sure to send some pictures now that you mentioned us! I miss you guys and can't wait for you to come out to the house soon to see us!

Katie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home