Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Tis the season....of Christmas Parties




We've been attending quite a few Christmas parties lately, but the best one is always the day care party. The party was at Bounce Zone again this year. Picture a giant room full of blow up bounce houses, slides, climbing walls, maze's, etc. The girls are CRAZY for the place. The best part is that adults can jump too when you rent the space. So Barclay and I also joined in the fun. Lily is hard to keep up with in that place. She zips around and didn't stop for an hour.

On another note - it's also the week of projectile vomit. On Monday I picked the girls up from day care and was holding Lily on my lap when she let loose and hurled all over me and her - coat, hair, clothes, etc. It was terrible. My coat barely survived. Then last night, Barclay was holding Addy and all of our coats when Addy projectile vomitted all over him! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! So, as we speak, the coats are again getting washed. I'm not too hopeful that they'll be okay this time. The funny thing is that the two parents that saw the incident on Monday also witnessed last night's incident. The girls are actually fine - I think it's a stomach virus that just lasts for a minute. 2 of the other kids at day care had similar incidents this week. Gross.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

That is so wierd! I know the feeling though! See you soon! Thanks for the picture of the girls!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home