Saturday, November 08, 2008

Fun Times..



On Thurs, Barclay and I went to a benefit for the NCLC. It was pretty cool b/c the benefit was at Lucas Oil Stadium. This was the first chance I'd had to see the place. The key note speaker was the new athletic director at Notre Dame. His name alludes me, but he was a fantastic speaker. He was formerly with Baker and Daniels here in Indy. Anyway, we didn't get to tour much of the stadium, but we did get to walk down onto the field. Check out the only picture you'll ever see of me in the front row :)


Then last night, I went to the Damar Bingo night. My friend Jessica from work and her husband John came with me. This was the first Bingo night they'd done and it was pretty fun. Beer and bingo.One picture is me very sad b/c I almost won. The other pic is Jessica very happy b/c her husband won some Big O tires - go John!

7 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Very Cool! Joe will be jealous for sure!

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

So fun! I got an email about that event. We were at the Taste of Tuscany last night at the Columbia Club though! Love Ronald McDonald House events, but there are like a million of them a year I feel like!

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bingo Night? You have completed your transformation into "ole Riley lady", well done. Now walk out onto your porch in your night gown with an SKS rifle, cursing the neighborhood boys you mistook for "damned mexicans" from the carnival and you'll be just like Bret Kalber's grandma.

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Yeah, well tonight we walked 2 houses down and hung out by a trashcan fire for a few hours in the rain. An event also known as an Oyster Roast. It was actually pretty fun. If bingo and trash can fires make me a crazy old lady then count me in!

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Ariana said...

So sorry about the bingo loss but what exactly are Big-O tires? Is that a brand?

Anyways, glad you guys are having fun and exploring. I'm all for hokey activities like bingo. And Matt, aren't you the ones that play geezer golf? Nuff said.

 
At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the blog! I made the blog!

When I get the tires, will youput those on the blog, too?

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Jessica...do I keep my promises or do I keep my promises? Of course, the tires will go on the blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home