Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun Times







This weekend we celebrated a boat load of things, but once again I mainly only have pictures of cute kiddos! Ariana returned home from Korea, Ana turned 30, Mom turned 58, Melissa's sister turned 16 - and yes, we went to the party, plus Henry and Michael (and their parents } were in town. We even missed 2 kid birthday parties here yesterday b/c of all the other festivities. Mid June is very birthday heavy! For mom's b-day, we hung out at home and got her a new wooden swing which looked fabulous hanging from the tree. For Ana's b-day we went to Naked Txchopstics and had yummy sushi. I feel a bit traitorous whenever I go there instead of Ichiban, but it's very good chow all the same. Then we had a family dinner at Betty and Peter's tonight. For Ally's 16th b-day we attended her pool party (Melissa promised it was okay, but I still think we may have crashed the party a little). We did try to stick to the kiddy pool area, but the slide was too tempting to avoid so we ventured over to the main party area a time or two.

We also finally made some headway on the yard this morning/early afternoon...I have HAD it with the weeds that I can't keep up with, so I bought some of that weed sheet stuff. I put it down and we will have mulch delivered later this week to cover it up. I couldn't cover everything, but some of the more obvious areas are now weed free. I'm going to try to remember my camera tomorrow for gymnastics so I can get pictures of Lily being awesome.
Hope everyone has a good week!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger David, Elicia, Lilli, Scarlett, and Mason Mohler said...

Where is Lily taking gymnastics? Does she like it? Lilli has been begging me to sign her up ever since she had a field trip to one of the gymnastic places. Hope all is well!

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Carey said...

We go to Geist sports. It's great. She absolutely loves it. They are very good with kids and have a lot of age appropriate classes. I can bring home a class flier for you tonight. If you start after the session starts they will pro-rate the cost for you.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I wish we could do it more often! Oh, and you are not a party crasher!

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Lily is in gymnastics?!? Cool! She is the perfect age...we will have to come and watch her sometime! Can't wait to see you this weekend. I have your shirt too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home