Monday, February 20, 2006

Don't worry...it's not a walker


We got Lily a new toy over the weekend. Lately she insists on "standing" on our laps all of the time. As cute as it is, it gets tiring after days and days of it. So we found this get up - they don't sell many walkers anymore b/c kids were getting hurt. So this is just like a walker, without the wheels.


On another note - now that Lily is going to bed so early it's really sad to spend the whole day working. When I first went back she was still staying up till 10:00 or so. Now she can't maintain her cool after 8:00. So I keep waking her up (I know, I know, I'm breaking all the rules). I didn't even know Barclay took this picture until I downloaded them all off the camera.

6 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is still so CUTE! And that walker thing totally looks like the fisher price mad scientist's lab set-up. I'm sure Barclay is very pleased with that. Five bucks says he's pretending it's the bridge on the starship enterprise and running around yelling, "Lily! Warp speed!"

 
At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ari, that was supposed to be a secret :)

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture of both mother and child, I would like a copy for a picture frame.

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home