Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Baby is 1...sniff sniff





Addy B turned one year old today. I was kind of sad about the whole thing. She's supposed to be just a baby and here she is turning one! Now I'm even more committed to convincing Barclay that we need a third child eventually. We just do - let's face it. Who could argue with bringing more cuteness into the world? The last year just flew by...I really feel like we just brought her home. Oh well...I guess there's no stopping the clock. We're celebrating her birthday on Saturday, but couldn't let today go by without some cake. Barclay, Lily and I got Addy a sandbox for her birthday and we gave her that today as well. Boy is that messy! The cake really was good despite Addy's lack of interest. Lily ate it up!

6 Comments:

At 8:27 AM , Blogger Megan said...

I can't believe Addy is 1 year old already! The good thing is that she's still just as cute as she was when she was born, so she's got that going for her. Yay for more babies! :)

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Happy Birthday to Addison! I am all for you guys having another baby! Reproduce please...reproduce please! You two have such cute kids anyways!

 
At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Liller has learned Uncle Joe's "extreme closeness" move and is using it on Addy B.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Carey said...

Yes, she does the "tackling hug" on Addy all the time now. When I tell her to stop she says "I'm just huggin her". Extreme closeness is back.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

Happy 1st Birthday Addison! Your gift was mailed Tuesday so it is on the way :) I hope you have a great birthday party! We miss and love you. Sending XOXO your way.

Love,
Uncle Matt, Aunt Taryn, & Gabriel

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Abbie said...

sister i no like you!!

JOKE! i love you guys! miss you all so much. addy is such a big girl. i understand how upset she is-- extreme closeness is the worst!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home