Sunday, January 18, 2009

MLK How I Love Thee



There are times when I looooovvvveee working for the state...and Sunday night January 18th is one of them. No work tomorrow - whoop whoop! It's been a good weekend so far. Friday night Barclay stayed home with the girls and I got to go to Ichiban for Sushi (my favorite place). Saturday Barclay worked and I took the girls to the Children's Museum, again making good use of our membership. They're in a phase where they want to visit one or two "exhibits" and spend all of our time there. So this time we spent all of our time in Playscape and at the play houses by the Carosel. Last time it was playing with the dinosaur play tables and with the Chiluly glass exhibit. Then Saturday night we went to Brugge in Broadripple. It's a pretty cool place and it was the first time we'd been there. This morning after Sunday school I did a quick errand at Target and then took a nice long nap. Tomorrow morning I have a guy coming out to try to detect the source of the leak in the sunroom so that the hardwoods can be repaired (keep your fingers crossed that it's an easy fix).

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are both good stewards of the state Blue Bear. I am also off today. Taryn found a neat place called "Drop Zone" (right next to the karate place where Gabe will soon learn many a kick and punch)and it's got all kinds of play areas and such (i've never actually been in there). The next time you guys are here, if it's cold outside, we can take kids there.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

We really need to check the Children's Museum out! You guys always have so much fun! Back to work tomorrow...YUCK!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I was just saying I wished we had a place like that around here. All we have is Chuckie Cheese, and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Carey said...

Yes, it's perfect for times when it's cold outside. The kids are so much easier when they get a chance to run around and burn some energy. We only did Chuckie Cheese one time - maybe a year ago. I've not been ready for it again since :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home