Wednesday, February 22, 2006

4 Month Doc Visit

The bambino went to the doctor this morning for her four month appointment. She weighs 14 pounds and is 25 inches long. She's a very average weight for her age, but she's in the 95th percentile for height. I knew she was getting tall! She also had to get shots....she looked right at me when the stuck her and cried and cried. It was horrible. I felt so bad that I couldn't take her to day care. She came to the office with me and took a nap for a few hours while I got some things done. She finally gets to start on real food (rice anyway) so I'm sure that will cheer her up this afternoon.

10 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a future super-model in the making. Look out Naomi Campbell!

 
At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tall and slim, and beautiful!!!!!!!I agree with you Ari - watch out all super models, but I think Lily will have a more meaningful career that will contribute to mankind.

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Yay Lily! Real food is so great! You'll love it.

 
At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bluey, just a test

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bluey, just a test

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job mom...you're really becoming computer literate now :) Somehow you made your message appear twice, though

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home