Monday, April 24, 2006

Miami


This past weekend we went to Miami so the baby could finally meet Barclay's grandpa. They really hit it off! She's over her anxiety around new people, so he got lots of smiles and laughs when they first met.



We were able to get a 4 generation picture like the one from my side of the family.


I also finally got to meet some of Barclay's extended family that still live in Miami. His grandpa's brother Eddie and his family hung out with us a few times.

On Saturday we went to Leisha's wedding. Leisha was a girl they all grew up with in Miami and Jamaica. The wedding was beautiful. Carol bought Lily a little princess dress to wear. She looked so cute in it, but the dress didn't last long at the wedding. It was HOT. So here is a picture of how Lily started out for the wedding, and one of how she ended up.

Finally, on Sunday we went out for breakfast for Ari's 21st Birthday. I know, I know, you're all wondering why we did a breakfast for her 21st. Well, she went out like a rock star on Saturday night and STILL made it to breakfast. I'm, however, starting to realize my age - no way could I have made it until 5 am like she did :) Happy Birthday Ari!

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to our family for making this a wonderful time for Peter and I. We know there was not much time for just relaxing, but our main goals for the trip were met, and it was an important time for the family. Little Lils was an absolute hit. Carey we were so proud to introduce you as our daughter-in-law, and love you so much. People commented on how beautiful Barclay, Ana and Ari have grown up and what fantastic people they have become.

Peter and I are very proud and grateful to have such a family.

Thanks to John for coming and sharing in all the family reunions. We love you.

Proud Grandma Betty

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home