Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NEWS NEWS NEWS

There has been so much going on that I wanted to post a quick update. First of all, we got the house!! Yeah! Can't wait to get possession and start working on it - though that's over a month away. Secondly, Lily had her 6 months doc appointment the other day. She hasn't grown much at all. She's gotten taller, but not much heavier. So now she weighs in at 14 lbs 14 oz (as opposed to 14 lbs 2 months ago!) and 27 inches. I was concerned, but the doc said she's in the normal range still - 20th percentile for weight; 90th for height. Also, doc suspects that all the coughing is due to asthma, so we're going to try a nebulizer for a while and see how it works out. The home health guy came by yesterday (while I was home sick), handed me the nebulizer, asked me if I knew how to use it, said "well that makes 2 of us" when i said I didn't, and left. So Barclay called and bawled them out, they sent a new guy, and the nebulizer is up and running. Meanwhile, our relator came by and listed our house. So we're officially "up for sale". We're leaving for Miami on Friday. Hopefully it'll be relaxing. Barclay needs the get away more than I do - he's had to do most of the leg work since I've been sick as a dog. I shouldn't feel too bad about that, though, b/c Lily said her first word the other day --- DaDa. That's it for now...

6 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come visit!! How exciting on Lily's first word :)

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bawled them out" - now that's an Indianaism that I haven't heard since my Shakamak days.

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 2:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home