Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lessons of the Week

# 1 - Don't act like an idiot in front of the Archbishop. Abbie got confirmed on Sunday and I was her sponsor. My only job was to put my hand on her shoulder and say her name to the Archbishop. Well, when I got confirmed the priest (no Archbishop for me) said to dad "who is the candidate for confirmation being presented" - or something along those lines - and dad said my name. This time, the Archbishop looked at me, so I smiled. Then he looked back at Abbie, looked at her name tag, and said "Abbie"...and went on. I blew it - one line and I blew it. Now the Archbishop thinks I'm a huge dork.


I just had to add a picture of the backyard of the house we may be loosing.....just so you all can understand our pain :) The first is from the tree line to the back of our house...the second is a picture from the upper deck looking out at the yard.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Abbie you look so tan and pretty! Carey the yard is really great, but that deck is pretty amazing too-Who knows, maybe it will still work out:)

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

I see Carey had to delete all our comments ;)

 
At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I talked about drugs, I was getting some of the wrong kind of people searching my blog, so I just took that whole section out :)

 
At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yard is absolutely beautiful. I hope you will find one just as good if not better. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home