Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yard Pictures





We had some landscaping done a few weeks ago and spruced up the yard a little bit. We replaced two hemlocks with Norway Spruce trees on the side of the house. They should grow really big and completely block the neighbors (mom and dad have a Norway spruce in front of their house that is HUGE). We also put a redbud out back and replaced the trees that were on either side of the garage with some prettier ones. THEN, we got 3 new flowering plants for the side. I can't wait till everything blooms and fills out. It was cloudy today but warm enough for the girls to play in the yard so I got a few pics of them and a few of the new landscaping.

7 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're adorable and the yard looks great. And Lily looks so grown up! When did that happen?

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Taryn said...

Isn't landscaping so much fun?!?! I love that kind of stuff. Looks good and the girls are so cute together!

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Carey said...

We felt like such grown ups getting "landscaping done". It was awesome! We hoped to do more, but it's super expensive, so we have to wait until next year to do the rest.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

ok, between the pics of gabe and now the girls i have decided everyone is getting WAY too big too fast. this is crazy! i'm glad a new baby is coming soon. there aren't any left!!!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

I just realized that Lily is really tall! I had never noticed this before. Is Addy walking? OMG...we have to get together ASAP!

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Carey said...

I think Lily looks long and lean in these pics b/c she's no longer wearing a diaper. Diapers cause bulk. Being diaper free makes her look like a big kid!

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger kj said...

Hi, I'm a total blog stalker! I live in Edmond, Oklahoma...but I had to tell you my girls are names Lily and Addy! My Lily wil be 5 this summer and Addy just turned 2. If you like to stalk..here's my page so you can see I'm not lying! LOL!

http://johnsonsjabber.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home